Instagram is also currently one of the most used social networks by many users
Instagram It is also currently one of the most used social networks by many users. If you are a photography enthusiast, or you simply have an interest in beautiful photos, then Instagram is one of the top priorities for you.
However, in the process of using Instagram, quite a few users encounter the error “An Unknown Network Error has Occurred“. If you are using Instagram and encounter this error, you can refer to the following article of the Network Administrator.
1. Restart the device
This is the basic solution that users often apply first to fix errors on the device. If you are experiencing Instagram errors: “An Unknown Network Error has Occurred“, try restarting your device and check if the error persists.
If the error still occurs, you can apply the next solution.
2. Check Internet Connection
In many cases connect Internet is slow or connect Wifi is slow could be the cause of the Instagram error :”An Unknown Network Error has Occurred“. So try connecting to another Wifi network and see if the error persists. If the error persists, try switching to using mobile data or vice versa.
3. Clear Instagram App Cache and Data
Many apps crashing can be caused by faulty cache. If your Instagram fails”An Unknown Network Error has Occurred“, try clearing the cache and data of the Instagram app and check if the error persists. To do this:
- Access Settings.
- Click select Application Manager.
- Scroll right until it arrives tab All.
- Scroll down to find and tap the Instagram app.
- Here you will see 3 buttons 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data. Click each button to perform the process.
Finally check if the error persists or not.
4. Set date and time options automatically
Another cause of error” An Unknown Network Error has Occurred” may be due to incorrect date and time setting.
- Access Settings.
- Find and tap the option named Date and Time.
- Here check option Automatic Date and Time has been activated or not, if not, you proceed to activate the option.
5. Update or reinstall the Instagram app
Using an outdated version of the Instagram application can also be the cause of the error. To fix the error, check if the version of the Instagram application you are using is the latest version. If not proceed to update to the latest version of the application. Or advice for you is to uninstall the application, then proceed to download and reinstall the Instagram application on the Google Play Store.
Check out some more articles below: