You just picked up your phone to surf Facebook and watched some very interesting videos, so you want to immediately download them to your device so that you can save, open and watch again anytime you need? So in the following article we will find out with you how to download facebook videos to android phone The easiest.
Instructions on how to directly download Facebook videos to Android phones
Whether you’re using the Facebook app, the Facebook Lite app, or the browser version, you probably won’t find an option to download Facebook videos to your phone. The reason is simple, because this social network itself has confirmed that it does not support users with the video download feature.
Although recently, they have updated the “Save video” feature to the Facebook account. However, it still has a lot of limitations when you still need a network connection to be able to watch the video again, moreover the video is still saved on Facebook’s servers so you will have to worry about whether they will be deleted. anytime.
Grasping that problem, many websites have been created to help people download videos on facebook in a very simple way. And in this article, we only choose one website “FBDOWN.net” to introduce to you, because it works well and it’s free.
Ok, time to Download Facebook videos to your Android phone, you do the following:
- Open the “Facebook” app on Android.
- Find the video you want to download, press the Menu button .
- Click “Copy Link” to get the link of the video.
- You switch to open a web browser, then visit the website: https://fbdown.net/.
- Paste the Facebook video link you just copied here.
- Click the “Download” button .
- Click to select the Facebook video quality you want to download, HD quality or normal.
- Now depending on the web browser you use, some browsers will start the video download process, while others will have to click on the Menu button to add. .
- Finally, click the “Download” confirmation button. .
That’s it, the video has been saved to the Gallery on your phone. However, with this method, because you do not need to provide Facebook account login information, you will only be able to download videos in public status.
Instructions on how to download private Facebook videos to Android phones
For videos are private, for example, videos are in groups on Facebook, if you want to download, you will need to install an additional application that supports downloading videos on Facebook. And here, the name we recommend is the application “Vidma”, you can download it completely free on Google Play:
Hours to Download Facebook videos to your Android phone Using the “Vidma” application, do the following:
- You open the application after successful installation, on the device it changes the name to “FastGet”.
- The application has 2 Tabs, at the first “Facebook” Tab, the way to download is similar to paste the Facebook video link here, of course, it can’t download private videos, so we will not mention it anymore.
- You click to switch to the “Browser” Tab.
- Log in to your Facebook account. Although this is the official web address of Facebook, if you are still worried about your account information, please use a secondary account.
- Now you surf Facebook as usual, find the video you want to download and press the Play button .
- Click to select the quality of the downloaded Facebook video. There are 3 options: HD video quality, SD video and only download the audio extracted from the video.
That’s it, now you can go to the Download Manager section of the “Vidma” application or the phone’s Photo Gallery to see if the video has been successfully downloaded or not.
If you have any questions or comments about the article content Instructions on how to download Facebook videos to Android phonesPlease share your opinion using the comment box below.
Good luck !!!