Sony Xperia Z5 may not be the leading smart phone device on the market today, but it is a device with a fairly powerful configuration and competes with other product lines in the same segment and among them is the quality. Sound quality is one of the important things on the device. If you own Xperia Z5 then you should know that the device gives us stereo room sound quality. But if you want to get good sound quality then you can install the below sound mod for your device to get the best sound quality.
XDA forum member zohaib0001 has released Sound Mod for Xperia Z5 to get the best multimedia video and music experience on your device. This is Sound Mod for device for best sound results. Sound Mod also includes Viper4Android Mod well known in the community to help improve the sound output on Android devices. The mod makes certain changes in the system files so you will need a rooted device and a custom recovery like TWRP already installed on the device to be able to install the Sound Mod on the Sony Xperia device Z5.
The mod includes audio files from the latest versions of Xperia software and has a few other changes from other audio mods. The mod provides the following features as well:
- Clear Phase
- Clear Stereo
- Stereo speaker sound when an incoming notification
- Ringtones + Louder Sound
To install this mod on your device follow the steps in the installation section. But before proceeding, you need to back up your current ROM first install Sound Mod this, so you can restore to defaults at any time.
Note : Do not use this sound mod with any other sound mod as this can give dangerous results. Uninstall any other audio mods before installing this one. Also remember that you will have to install SuperSU after install this Sound Mod to regain root access.
Things you will need
- Xperia Z5 With Root Access and Custom Recovery Settings
- Sound Mod v3.0 for Single Sim Variant Only | Link
- Viper4AndroidFX version v126.96.36.199 | Link
- Download mod zip file from the link above and transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Reboot your device into mode recover. To do so, turn off your device then press and hold the volume down button while the phone is connecting to the computer using the USB cable. Then follow the onscreen instructions to boot into recovery mode. Alternatively, you can use the Quick Boot app on the Google Play Store and choose to boot into the Recovery mode option.
The app was not found in the store. 🙁
- Once TWRP has started on your device, select the option backup to perform a Nandroid backup of the system. Next is to select all partitions and swipe to confirm performing current ROM backup.
- Now go back to the TWRP screen and select Install. Browse the zip file you downloaded earlier and then confirm to start the installation.
- Now you will have to install SuperSU on your device if you want root access, even if you already have root access and Xposed Installer .
- Now restart your device.
- Now go through this link and download the latest version of Viper4AndroidFX .
- Setting application, open it and then uninstall the drivers and reboot.
- Again open the app and now install the drivers from the app then restart.
That’s it, now you have successfully installed Sound Mod for your Sony Xperia Z5. Enjoy the sound quality on your device and share the experience with xaiandroid.com