LG V20 The most attractively priced smartphone of 2016 and loved by many. There are many mods, kernels, bootloaders, recovery and ROMs that you can try on this device. However, the more installation and rooting tools there are, the higher the risk of device damage. So if LG V20 If your device is in a bricked state ie like a brick that won’t boot to use, there’s no need to worry because there’s a way to handle it.
In this article, we talk about the method KDZ is the easiest and most reliable method. However we tested with the following versions:
- H990 CHILD
To know what the device is, please go to settings -> about phone. The version number will be mentioned on it or right on the box it will also be written as well as the back of the device will also have the version name so you know what version your device is!.
Steps to Unbrick LG V20 and restore to stock
- Turn off the phone (To do so hold Power and click the power button).
- Plug the USB end of the cable into your computer.
- Then press and hold Volume Up .
- Next, plug the USB-C cable into the LG V20 (The device will enter download mode. Now you can release the Volume Up button).
- Now run the LGUP program (It will recognize the V20 connection).
- On the file path, click on the three dots and select the KDZ firmware for the specific version of your device.
- Next, choose option UPGRADE .
- Finally, click Begin and wait for the process to complete.
The steps mentioned above are all that will be required to unbrick or bring your device back to stock.