Before buying an old iPhone, many users will wonder if the iPhone has been repaired or replaced. Fortunately, in the recent iOS 15.2 update, Apple has allowed users to check that in a very simple way. Let’s learn how to do it through the article below.
Instructions to check if the iPhone has replaced components or not
To check if your iPhone has been replaced, first make sure your iPhone has been updated to iOS 15.2.
After you have made sure that your phone is updated to the latest version, go to the Setting of iPhone then select item General settings.
In the General settings section, click next to the item Introduce.
At this point, you look at the screen, there will be 2 cases happening:
- If your iPhone has been replaced or repaired, it will be displayed in the section HISTORY OF PARTS AND SERVICES. Replaced components will also show you details such as battery, screen, camera.
- If your iPhone has not been repaired or replaced, this screen will not displayed part HISTORY OF PARTS AND SERVICES. That is, your iPhone is still “zin”.
Note: This display will also be different for each iPhone version. Specifically:
- iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, iPhone SE (2nd Gen) will see if the battery has been replaced.
- iPhone 11 can see if the battery or screen has been replaced.
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 will see if the battery, screen, or camera has been replaced.
Wishing you success!