Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge It’s one of the top phones right now Samsung introduced to the public this year and it is already on the market. It is because it is a device running the Android operating system that we can customize it to get what you want most because the technology it is equipped with is so great with TouchWiz UI and IP68 . standard
In this article Androdsvn guide you how to root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone as well as root it to get root access. Once done, you can customize with many new things or things waiting for you to discover.
Warning: Your device’s warranty will void because perform root.
Note: You need to back up your data in case something goes wrong and don’t lose important data on your device.
- Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F) and computer
- Odin: Link
- Samsung USB Drivers: Link
- no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip: Link
- TWRP: Link
- SuperSUv2.68: Link
Install TWRP and Root Galaxy S7 Edge phone
- Activate “OEM Unlock” on your phone by going to Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM Unlock and turn it on. (You will need to enable developer options by tapping “Build Number” in About Phone belong to Settings App many times).
- Download and copy files SuperSU and no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip to the device memory.(Make the location easiest for you to remember)
- Now reboot the phone into “Download Mode” by pressing and holding 3 buttons simultaneously Volume Down + Home + Power in a few seconds.
- Download Odin v3.10.7 from the link above and extract it on your PC.
- Open Odin v3.10.7.exe.
- Connect the phone to the computer when the phone is in Download Mode and you will see status on Odin will turn green and message on Odin
- If Odin does not recognize your device, you need to reinstall the USB Driver for your computer in the link above.
- Download TWRP Recovery from the link above.
- On Odin you click the . button AP/PDA to add files twrp-3.0.0-1-hero2lte.tar.md5
- Now click on “Start” button to install.
- Next, after success, boot your phone into custom recovery mode by pressing and holding the button for a few seconds at the same time. Volume Up + Home + Power.
- Now select Wipe and swipe to do “factory reset” your device.
- Go back to TWRP’s Home screen and select Install and select the file no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- Now swipe to confirm settings and reboot your device.
- Once your device has booted, turn it off and boot it into recovery mode as mentioned in step 11.
- Now select Install and browse the zip files SuperSu, swipe to confirm the installation.
- Restart the device
- That’s it and you can enjoy
To check if you have successfully rooted your Galaxy S7, you can use the root checker application at the link below to check.