LeTv 1S a great phone with reasonable specs at an affordable price. However, LeTv 1S runs on Android operating system so it is still capable unlock bootloader and root settings as well as some other customizations.
Note: This guide is dedicated to model X507 by LeTv 1S. If you have a different version then do not use this guide. Just be patient and read each step carefully. You need to make sure you don’t run out of battery while you’re doing it.
So before we get started, there are a few things that you need to know.
What you need
- Download and install the MediaTek USB driver from here
- Download and extract this Zip file.
- Download SuperSU from here
- Enable USB Debugging mode.
Unlocking the bootloader will erase all data on your device so it is recommended that you back up your device.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the zip file.
- Press Shift and right click in an empty window. Then click Open Command Prompt .
- In case you don’t see anything then you can release the Shift key now.
- Type the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
- On your phone confirm the operation by pressing the . button Volume Up. Your bootloader is unlocked.
Don’t stop this process but let it do it till the end until the phone turns off completely.
Press Volume Up for about 10 seconds. Your phone must be completely powered off.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the file Zip .
- run file Recovery.bat
- Click the “A” key to install TWRP Recovery. Confirm with key “A”.
- Completely power off the device as noted above and switch to boot-loop repair.
Boot loop Fix
You must be thinking how to fix bootloop bootloop error? Well, if your phone boots into bootloop but not to home screen then you can do the following to fix boot loop.
- Open SPFlashTool as Admin.
- Connect to the computer while the phone is completely powered off.
- SPflashtool will detect the device. If the device is not recognized, it means that the MediaTek USB driver is installed incorrectly.
- FlashTool must be in Download Only mode.
- Click Download Agent and select DA_PL from the folder SPFlashTool
- Click on Scatter Loading and select Scatter files
- Press UserData and select UserData.img from zip. It will look like this.
- Click Start and wait for the process to Finish.
- Disconnect the USB cable
- Press the button Volume Up and Power at the same time until you see the LeTv logo.
- Let the device boot.
- Copy the SuperSU zip to your device’s storage.
- Click App Updater and select Reboot to enter recovery mode.
- Install SuperSU zip file.
- Wipe Dalvik and Cache.
- Restart the machine.
Let the device boot up and can now experience the device’s bootloader and root unlocking and other endless possibilities.