Switching from iOS to Android is now easy. Moving your files, photos, and videos should be easy. However, the steps that you need to follow are different for each application.
One of the most frequently asked questions is how Android users can transfer Whatsapp messages from iPhone to Android.
Whatsapp allows every individual to have a good support for their chat messages. Whatsapp allows you to transfer, backup and restore your messages.
There are a few methods that individuals should follow when they are aiming to obtain a copy of their chats. You can try the following methods, such as:
The first method that you should keep in mind is to copy WhatsApp chats from your iPhone to your Android phone. Use a backup system. You must follow the next steps:
- Open your phone.
- Open the WhatsApp messenger on your phone.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Navigate through the system by selecting “Settings >> Chat” > “Backup Chat”
- When you click Chat BackUp, tap Back Up Now.
- After backing up, make sure it’s up to date.
- On your Android phone, download and install the WhatsApp app.
- Sign in to your WhatsApp account.
- A prompt will appear asking you to restore data from a backup.
- Select Recovery Recovery.
- You will be prompted to choose Restore Restore directly from iCloud.
- Wait until the backup is done.
This is the simplest way for you to back up.
Use WhatsApp Auto Backup to transfer data
Another method for you to backup your WhatsApp chats is to use the transfer, backup and restore method of your messages. This method is simple and can help you export your messages in no time.
- The first step for this method is to connect to WhatsApp Manager. In the Apple Appstore, select WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore on your Mac. When the app is ready, restart your Mac.
- After restarting, you need to connect WhatsApp with WhatsApp Manager.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Android. If not, enable USB Debugging on Android.
- Once enabled, start transferring WhatsApp data to your Android phone. Your Android phone and iPhone must both be open at the time of transfer.
- Let the software detect both devices. When both devices are displayed on the interface, a prompt will appear.
- Click the “Transfer” button. It is located at the bottom right. The transfer will begin immediately.
- This process takes a few minutes. You need to be patient in this case.
Backup by email
There is also an opportunity for you to use email using the following procedures:
- Select a conversation that you want to back up.
- Email the conversation you want to back up to your email.
- Once you’ve sent the chat email, you should have a backup ready to use and download on your app store.
Use some apps
You can also use a backup application. There are a few available in the market. You can try Wazzap Migrator and Backuptrans in the process.
It is good to do some manual backup of your messages. Remember that you need to try an automated backup system so you never have to worry about backing up in the event of a transfer.
With an automatic backup, you can easily transfer with one click. You can view your backup files at any time. Your storage will not be used when you use iCloud.
Transfer money today
You need to be able to transfer files and chat easily with the solutions above. Remember that you should always keep your Android up to date.