One of the most annoying restrictions when you watch YouTube videos on Android devices it’s a video that stops automatically when you switch to another app or navigate the device screen. But to fix that, please continue reading the article.
The easiest way to open YouTube videos right in the background (i.e. whatever screen you’re navigating on) using YouTube Red service that Google recently introduced to the public. With this service, you will have to spend $9.99 every month to use it. However, in the long run, it is quite expensive, especially with the income of Vietnamese people, $ 9.99 is about 225,000 VND, not including the conversion fee to pay for banking services. That is quite expensive compared to our income. So why don’t we use the free app Awesome Pop-up Video.
Awesome Pop-up Video App does not allow you to play Youtube videos in the background but instead it displays a small pop-up window on the device screen and allows you to move it to any position.
To use this application you just need to download it by following the direct link name Google Play Store app market
How to watch YouTube videos in background on Android
- First you need to download and install Awesome Pop-up Video app from the link above.
- Next you use the browser on your device and open the Youtube video social network and find the video you want to watch. Then touch the bar showing the URL and make copy or copy icon.
- You open the Awesome Pop-up Video app and you touch the video url text frame, then paste the video url you just copied and press the Play button next to it.
- The video will appear in a small pop-up window in the center of your screen. You can drag this video to any position on the screen and continue using your phone as usual.
- To close the video pop-up, click on it then click the “x” icon in the upper right corner.