After a long wait, Android 7.0 Nougat It’s finally out and there’s an update for Nexus 6P. If you sign up for the Android project you will have a lot of information about it but this is not good because it is a beta until the official release is really great.
But in the process of using you upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat and you have trouble because you have missed many features that Custom ROM Android Marshmallow new have. With 7.0, this Rom will have no ETA and you will wonder how to go back to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow without bricking. But this article will help you do just that.
Downgrade Nexus 6P from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow
To revert to Marshmallow, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the appropriate vendor.img for your version of ROM Marshmallow your custom is in use.
- Download the appropriate Marshmallow ROM and Gapps of your choice
- Boot into TWRP.
- Install vendor.img with TWRP’s installation tool.
- Restart recovery and do a full wipe (Make sure to back up any important data).
- Install your Marshmallow ROM.
- Reboot and enjoy!
It is essential that you have the installation file from the right vendor and clean everything up when you return to Marshmallow from Nougat. Failure to do so will result in permanent damage to your device.
Hopefully, this helps you and you’re back to your feature packed in Marshmallow ROM!