Not many apps have seen unprecedented popularity like TikTok. The app allows you to create short lip-syncing videos across a variety of genres. Plus, you can even download your favorite videos to the device. And now, the app has gone one step further. Now you can even order any TikTok videos which has been downloaded as Live Wallpaper. If you are interested in knowing how to do so, here are the steps to follow. Also, see the steps to enable parental controls on the TikTok app.
Convert TikTok videos to live wallpapers
To perform the above steps, you will have to download an additional TikTok plugin from the Play Store. So either do it at the beginning, or you can do the same in between steps, and when TikTok announces. With that said, here is a guide to convert TikTok videos into live wallpapers.
- You open TikTop app on your Android device.
- Search for the desired video that you need to set as live wallpaper.
- Tap on the three horizontal dots and select the option Live Photo.
- Now, if you haven’t downloaded the plugin yet, the app will notify you to do so. Therefore, go to Play Store and download the app TikTok Wall Picture.
- Once done, go back to the app and tap again on Live Photo. This time you will be taken directly into the Wallpaper app. Just tap the app Set wallpaper.
- Next, decide where you want to apply it, at Home screen or both Screen Home and Lock Screen.
That’s it. The TikTok video will now be successfully applied to your device as a live wallpaper. While it’s certainly quite impressive, it can lead to excessive battery drain. So decide accordingly. Moreover, you can download many videos as live wallpaper and save it on TikTok Wall Photo app.
Next time, just go to that app and tap Go Set Wall Picture. You will then be presented with all the live images. Select the photo you want and tap Set as live photo.
With this we end this tutorial on how to set TikTok videos as live wallpaper. What do you think about this feature? Let us know your views in the comments section below.