With Motorola releasing the version Moto Z and Moto Z Force after the release of the G5 is quite surprising but with the ability to be in the form of a module aka Moto Mods It is quite impressive indeed and you can do absolutely anything with it with its high customization capabilities.
As you all know, Android-based devices are capable of allowing you to highly customize, so the Moto Z and Moto Z Force are not unexpected, but it also allows you to set up the bootloader. active, restore right in the menu through the following 2 ways.
One of the pretty simple methods that any device has is recovery mode using ADB (Android Device Bridge) through using your computer. Simply make sure you have install ADB/Fastboot on your computer. For those unfamiliar with ADB and fastboot, refer to our detailed guide on How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows in Seconds.
- Also, make sure you have the necessary Moto install (Download here).
- Once you have confirmed that you have and launched ADB on your computer, connect your Moto Z / Moto Z Force using a USB cable and type the command:
- Relay type:
adb reboot recovery
This will launch it into the recovery menu.
To access fastboot mode. When you enter Recovery menu there will be an option that says: “Reboot into fastboot mode“.
Using the hardware keys on the phone
Another method to access recovery mode if you don’t have a computer or your computer doesn’t have ADB/Fastboot installed using the hardware button combination
- Simply turn off the device.
- Start device while holding Volume Down + Power Key.
- Press and hold until you are greeted with the recovery menu screen.
And that’s it! Here are 2 methods to access Recovery Menu and Fastboot mode on Moto Z / Moto Z Force.