Instagram login error what to do? In fact, you have a lot How to fix the error of not being able to log in to Instagram?. some suggestions below.
Instagram is a social network with an active daily user base that is not inferior to Facebook. If you regularly use this platform, there are times when you have encountered the problem of Instagram having a login error. What do you have to do to fix the problem? Let’s refer to a few tips below to fix the sign in error on Instagram!
Fix the error of not being able to log in to Instagram on the phone
Check apps, devices, and connections when Instagram can’t log in
There are many ways to try re-login to Instagram like powering off your phone and turning it back on, closing Instagram app completely and restarting… These are the most common fixes when you can’t login your Instagram account, especially when getting error messages related regarding “filesystem“.
If Instagram login error regarding the connection to the server, you can either restart the WiFi Modem or switch from the WiFi connection to the 3G/4G mobile network.
Alternatively, on iPhone, select Settings > General > Date and Time and switch to Set Automatically is also another way for you error handling Instagram on phone. If all of the above fails, you can report it to the developer with your phone’s IP address by accessing the screen Edit Profile on version Instagram Online on the phone browser.
Can’t access Instagram because forgot username/password?
Tap option Forgot your password? on the Instagram login screen. Choose to reset Instagram password via Email or via account Facebook previous connection. Then just go to Email to reset the password according to the instructions. On Facebook, Instagram will restore your account and have the option to set up a new password.
Deactivate or delete Instagram account
In case Can’t access Instagram on mobile, your account was most likely disabled for violating Instagram’s terms of service and policies. The reopening of permissions for this account depends entirely on Instagram’s side. In the case of active users Delete the account, which means you can’t permanently log back into that account on Instagram and must Create a new Instagram account.
Use Parallel Space app
If all the above methods of fixing Instagram can’t be logged in have failed, you can create a copy of this social network using the Parallel Space application.
Here are the step-by-step details on how to fix Instagram login using Parallel Space:
- Download Parallel Space for Android from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Then, open the app to create a clone of your Instagram account.
- Once successfully cloned your Instagram account, you will see it on the homepage.
- Open it and type in your Instagram credentials.
- You can now access your account without any more Instagram login errors.
Try changing Android ID number and IMEI
If you have rooted your phone and still get the error of not being able to log in to Instagram, you can follow these steps:
- Uninstall the Instagram app on your phone.
- Change Android ID number and IMEI.
- Restart the smartphone.
- Then get the Instagram app on the Play Store, then sign back in and the problem may be fixed.
Clear data and app cache
If restarting doesn’t fix the problem Instagram failed to login, try clearing app cache & data. On Android, you can clear cache & data for individual apps. However, on iPhone, you need to delete and reinstall Instagram.
Fortunately, thanks to the Offload function, Instagram data will be saved on your phone when you delete the app, so you can recover it all when you reinstall Instagram. Basically, this is an extremely effective way to clear iPhone app cache.
To “offload” Instagram on iPhone, go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage.
Scroll down until you find the Instagram app, tap it, then tap Offload App. Next App Store, Find Instagram and reinstall the app.
To clear the Instagram app cache on Android
- Open Settings -> Apps & notifications.
- Touch the button See all apps.
- Scroll down and find Instagram from the list of apps.
- Depending on the Android version, you may need to touch Storage & cache to access settings Clear data and Clear cache.
- Touch Clear cache. To clear data, repeat the steps above, but instead, tap Clear storage.
Contact Instagram’s help center
If all the above methods don’t help you to fix it Instagram failed to login, then this is the last resort.
To contact Instagram support:
- Open the Instagram homepage and find the option “Login Help”.
- Select Username or Email.
- Enter the registered email address and select Send Mail.
- You will then receive an email with a link to access and reopen Instagram.
- When accessing Instagram via that link, you can log back into your account without error.
Note: If you haven’t received a response from Instagram after sending the email, you can re-send the email a few times a week. This will increase your chances of getting an early response from Instagram’s support team.
Such is the matter Can’t login to Instagram account comes from many reasons, you can try many of the ways mentioned above to fix this error yourself at home.