Nokia Online Service Tool or Nokia OST Tool is a Windows PC software. Nokia online Update Tool is an installation software tool for Nokia Android devices that can flash stock firmware with the format .nb0 and .mlf. You can download Nokia OST LA 6.0.4 and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2 tool with OST tool patch or active file from below. You can install Nokia software to restore your phone to archive.
Initially, Nokia OST was developed by HMD Global. It is only used in official OEM service centers. However, you can install the Online Services Tool (OST) and patch it with the Nokia OST tool (active) patch file. You can download Nokia OST LA 6.0.4 and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2 tools from below.
Nokia’s Online Services Tool is similar to Samsung’s Odin Tool and LG’s Flash Tool. It is available unofficially. If you use a Nokia device and experience any issues on your device, you can fix it by installing stock Nokia software and restoring the device to stock. You can flash Marshmallow and Nougat (.nb0) firmware on your Nokia device using Nokia OST LA 6.0.4. In case you want to install Android Oreo or Pie software, you should use the latest version of Nokia OST tool v6.1.2.
Since the Nokia Online Service Tool is for use only in official Nokia service centers, only authorized service center personnel with registered username and password can log in. enter and use this utility. The good news is, there is a patch available for Nokia OST which makes it possible for end users to use it and perform firmware installation
In some cases like boot loop, performance lag or slow performance, device overheating frequently, Online Service Tool (OST) can help you get your Nokia phone back to normal . Once you learn how to use Nokia OST, you will no longer need to visit a service center to fix those technical problems.
Occasionally, OEMs release software updates for a specific region. Nokia phone users in other parts of the world may have to wait weeks and months for that update. Thanks to the Nokia Online Service Tool, you can download the latest software update file from a forum or a third-party source and flash it manually! Not only can you upgrade the software, but you can also downgrade the software version on your Nokia phone easily. The ability to restore your device to stock firmware helps users experiment with confidence.
Supported Nokia phones
The Nokia OST Tool is compatible with all Nokia devices, including:
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 1
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 2
- Nokia 2.1
- Nokia 3
- Nokia 3.1″
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.2″
- Nokia 4.2″
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 5.1
- Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)
- Nokia 6
- Nokia 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018 Gen 2)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
- Nokia X71
- Nokia 7
- Nokia 7.1
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 8
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8.1 (Nokia X7)
- Nokia 9 PureView
Things to Remember
- On some Nokia phone models, especially MTK models, you can connect the device while it is off. However, on some models, you will need to connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable after booting the device into Download mode .
- In case you get Error code 2203 in the OST after launching it, please make sure you have patched the tool properly following the instructions below.
- If you encounter “SE_ERR_ADB_CMD_GET_FAIL_RESULT”, you need to unlock your Nokia phone’s bootloader before continuing. Since the command to unlock the bootloader varies from model to model, you should google to find the right command for your model.
- Although the unpatched Nokia OST tool requires an authorized after-sales account to log in and an Internet connection to connect to the Nokia server, you can use the patched OST tool offline.
- The Nokia OST tool can flash firmware with the .nb0 or .mlf extension.
Nokia Online Services Tools and Patch Files | Download
You can download the latest Nokia OST tool software and patch or jailbreak files from below. While the main online update tools linked below are official, Nokia OST tool patch files have been developed by individual developers so that the tool does not require you to enter your username or password. password when you use it.
Nokia Online Services Tool (OST) 6.0.4
Download version 6.0.4 with Nokia OST tool jailbreak file if you want to install Android 6 (Marshmallow) or 7 (Nougat) software.
Nokia Online Services Tool (OST) 6.1.2
Download version 6.1.2 with the Nokia OST Tool jailbreak file in case you want to flash stock firmware based on Android Oero or Pie.
The Nokia online update tool also contains the necessary Nokia USB drivers. That means you don’t need to download separate USB drivers. Please note that the Nokia OST tool requires the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable to be installed on your Windows PC.
Download Nokia software
Since Nokia OST can download firmware for your device, you will need to download the Nokia firmware for your phone model from 3rd party sources such as some forums or program repositories. online basis. We have listed some of the websites below that offer Nokia stock firmware.
How to install Nokia Online Service Tool (OST)
The Nokia Online Update Tool like any PC software can be installed easily by executing the installer file ending in .exe. However, since we will be patching Nokia’s official OST tool, we have provided a short installation guide below. Remember that you won’t be able to use the online updater without problems unless you patch it.
- Download Nokia 6.1.2 Online Update Tool .zip and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2.zip (patch file) from above. Even if you download the version 6.0.4 . Online Update Tool, the instructions remain the same for both.
- Extract the downloaded Zip files on your desktop using a Zip extractor like 7Zip, WinZip or PowerArchiver.
- Open folder decompression Nokia_OST_LA_6.1.2 and double click on the file ‘launcher.exe’.
- On the OST installer window, click the . button Next to start the installation. Once the Nokia OST tool is installed, click the . button Close.
- Now we need to patch Nokia Online Services Tool. To do so, open the folder ‘Nokia_Online_Update_Tool_6.1.2’ that you extracted earlier and copied ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’.
- Then navigate to the folder C:Program Files (x86)OST LA and paste it there.
- Click ‘Replace file in’ option destination when prompted.
- You are one step away from successfully patching the Nokia OST tool. In the OST LA folder you will see a file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config’ . You need to delete it because this file tells the OST to prompt for username and password.
Replaced ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ initially with the patch file and delete the file ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config’ , you are ready to use Nokia OST Tools on your Windows PC.
Install firmware on Nokia phones using Nokia OST Tool
Flashing stock firmware is an easy fix if you run into trouble. Here’s how to flash stock firmware on Nokia devices. If you need to restore your Nokia device to stock by flashing stock firmware, you will need the appropriate firmware file. Once you have downloaded it, here is how you can install the Nokia stock firmware using the Nokia OST tool. Start…
- Since Nokia Online Services Tool (OST) does not create a desktop shortcut after installation, you will need to create a shortcut manually for easy launch or go to the path C:Program Files ( x86)OST LA and done ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ .
- When the program is launched, you will see a welcome screen with a warning. Click the button ‘Next’.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to connect your phone to the computer.
- Now, boot your Nokia device into Download mode :
- Turn off your Nokia smartphone.
- Connect your phone to your PC while it is off and wait until it starts charging.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power key same time.
- Hold both hardware buttons until your phone vibrates and you see a screen with Download Mode written in the upper left corner and the ‘Powered byAndroid’ logo in the middle of your phone screen.
- When your device is properly connected with Download Mode ON, the . button ‘Edit phone info’ will be highlighted. Click this button and wait until you get an error ‘Failed to restart FTM mode’ . Ignore the error and choose ‘OK’ . The ‘Next’ the option button should now be activated.
- Remember that the firmware you download will be stored as a Zip or Rar file. You are supposed to unzip it to get the actual firmware files with .nb0 or .mlf extend. Just click the button with 3 dots ( on the wall ) on the Nokia OST tool, navigate to the firmware image file and select it.
- Click the button ‘Next’ to enable the firmware installation and wait patiently until the firmware installation is finished. The process will take a few minutes to complete, and once it’s done, your phone will reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Nokia device using the Nokia Online Service Tool (OST).