Samsung’s two flagship products are the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge Newly released to users with a series of new features. But among them there are features that can be very useful but also may not be useful so we need to remove the feature that is not useful to us. One of those features is text message preview. If you want to turn off this feature then follow the instructions below to disable text preview on Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge.
With so many features that Samsung allows you can disable them so you can have the best experience on these 2 super products.
Disable text message preview on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
The default messaging apps on the Galaxy S7 allow you to show preview text of messages (artificial intelligence). You will get a popup showing the brief content along with attached icons on the status bar. In addition, it also displays on the lock screen to make you uncomfortable or make others notice it.
However, disabling text message preview on Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge is a very simple process.
- Open the messaging app – it’s the native app SMS above Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Tap the three-dot menu button on the toolbar (near the top) and click Settings.
- Now tap the notification (Notifications) as shown above.
- Here, you can completely disable the notifications, but you probably don’t want to do that.
- You get the option to disable pop-ups as message preview. You can disable any one of them or both.
That’s all you have to do. It’s simple right?