* The Daum Mail app is available in Android OS 5.0 or higher.
[ Key Features ]
1. Multiple account support
Check all your messages in one app!
It’s an email collector that gathers all of your email messages(from work, school, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc.) in a combined client.
2. Conversation view
Check your sent & received messages in a thread view.
To change the default setting(recent view), go to settings and turn on conversation view.
Easily categorize your messages in 4 types of filter.
Check all of your starred, attached, unread messages in one page by a single click.
4. Preview attachment
Check images attached in one glance by using ‘attachment list.’
You can also check the file easily by using ‘thumbnail view’ while writing and reading a message.
Just swipe your messages to archive or delete.
To change the default setting(swipe to delete), go to settings and select ‘swipe’ to ‘archive.’
6. Reminder alarm
Set alarms for messages that need to be checked in the future such as meeting and reservation messages.
At the time the alarm is set, notification will be sent.
7. Easy reply
Reply while reading a message.
Click on the bottom of the message and reply esay.
Express yourself with emojis.
Use them when writing to your loved ones.
9. Passcode lock
Keeps your messages safe.
Even though you lose your phone, your emails will be safe from others.
Check messages without opening the app.
Meet our new widget where you can write to yourself on one touch.
11. Tablet view support
Mail optimized for tablet environment.
View more pleasantly with a wider screen!
* Support : Google Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL(America Online) mail, iCloud, Microsoft Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, GMX, Naver, Daum (hanmail), Nate, QQ, 163, 126 and more.
– Storage : Required to grant selective permissions to send photos and videos to the Daum Mail app.
– Contacts: 1) Required to grant selective permissions to email addresses registered on your device to the Daum Mail app. 2) This permission is required to obtain the Google account information registered on the device.
* You can use the service even if you do not agree to grant selective permissions.
* If you do not agree to grant selective permissions, it may be difficult to normally use some of our service functions.
* Android OS lower than 6.0 does not allow selective permissions. Please check whether your device manufacturer provides the operating system upgrade function and update your OS to version 6.0 or higher, if possible.
[Daum Customer Service Center]
– FAQ: http://cs.daum.net/m/faq/site/266
– Contact us: http://cs.daum.net/m/ask?serviceId=266&categoryId=14495