Android is one of the best smart technology device ecosystems not only for phones but also for TVs, smart watches and continues to grow on other devices in the future. With over 1 billion people using this ecosystem makes it a Most popular operating system In the world. Every year new smartphone models are introduced which help it to gain better market share.
After a while of using the phone to run Android I found 3 useful tips that you should know and shared below.
Disable Recommended Videos Notification on Youtube
I love watching videos on YouTube and Android’s app YouTube is pretty awesome. Although sometimes I don’t like it when I get notifications about the next videos I want to watch while I’m already watching. It messed up my experience. Thanks to recent updates I can now disable such notifications. If you don’t like that too then here’s how to disable video recommendation notifications.
- Open YouTube app and make sure you are connected to the internet. Having an internet connection is very important for this tip.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Now choose “Notification“. This menu will not be displayed if you are not connected to the internet.
- Now turn off”Recommended videos“.
Turn off Autocorrect (turn off autocorrect)
Autocorrects is one of the quite important features to help you correct grammar and spelling errors when you are composing documents right on your smartphone, helping you to improve the situation of correcting language problems and keeping readers from laughing. you for spelling problems. If you can relate to this condition then you should use it. Here’s how to turn off the autocorrect option.
In this article, I will use Google Keyboard as it is one of the most popular and probably the default keyboard in your phone (especially if you are rocking a device with Stock Android). This method is almost the same for all devices running the stock session of Marshmallow.
- Open your phone’s settings menu.
- Go to the “Language & input“.
- Choose “Google keyboard“just below”Keyboard & input methods“.
- Touch “Text correction“.
- Now you turn off “Auto-correction“.
Get Quickly Access right in the Quick Settings Menu
You know that you can access settings quickly by swiping down from the status bar and then swiping down again from the notification area. This requires two swipes. If you want to be directly with the quick settings, you just have to perform 2 finger swipe from the status bar instead of one finger.